Bar trunks remain to be an excellent way to store your liquor while on the road. They have excellent storage facilities and are a classy way to preserve your alcohol. Bar trunks have been around for quite some time now, and they are still being used to maintain drinks. However, over time the trunks are being used…
However, over time the trunks are being used to decorate households and living spaces. They make the perfect artefact which you can display for everyone to see.
Many types of trunks fit different needs. The price of these beauties also varies according to design and size. If you are looking to purchase a bar trunk, this article will share some ideas that might help you decide.
Types of bar trunk
Hand-crafted customized leather bar chest with a wooden bar and liquor cabinet
If you are looking for a friendly and durable bar trunk, this might be the one. It is designed with a pure leather interior that is dyed blue. The finishing comprises chrome hardware and some details of teakwood.
- Can hold up to 16 wine bottles- suitable for a large number of liquor bottles
- Can store little over a dozen glasses of scotch, champagne, or wine
- It has the capacity to hold bottles and glasses of all sizes and shapes. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about the shortage of drinks.
- It has a top area that is openable to grant you access to the preparatory site.
- Has a suede fabric
The leather is genuine.
Lightly sourced retro bar trunk
The main component of this bar trunk is wood. It has a 1970s studded wooden lion head decanter box.
It was also designed using other materials such as glass, metal, and velvet.
Additionally, if you are a fan of the infamous television series, this would be a great addition to your antique collection at home. It brings a theme depicting the series.
Here are its features :
- It is 12.5 inches long and 6.5 inches tall. That makes a big room to store all your liquor
- The width is about 5.5 inches, which is an equivalent of 19.1 cm
- Has lock and studs
- Contains ring openers
- Damond cut decanter
A handmade brown leather bar cabinet
The bar trunk is designed with brown leather material. The leather is genuine, so the chances of wear and tear are minimal. It also has a teakwood detail. Additionally, the trunk has golden finish hardware that enhances the public display.
The features include :
- It can hold all types of bottles. For example, tequila, vodka, and so much more
- Has an openable top
It has the capacity to hold a dozen wine glasses.
The dimensions of the trunk are 100cm*60cm*50cm (width*depth*height, respectively).
It will make the perfect decoration for your house or living room.
Frank liquor wine cabinet steamer tank
The trunk has a 9mm plywood material, and the nails used are made of brass. It is an excellent vintage liquor cabinet that brings a sense of class to any space or occasion. Further, the design was borrowed from Gold Leaf; thus, it is the perfect trunk for your liquor or to decorate your room.
The bar trunk is treated using a clear waterproof varnish.
That keeps away the bacteria and other forms of microorganisms.
Still do not know how to choose an excellent decorative piece for your room? Here are a few tips that could help out:
- Choose a colour scheme and decide the theme for your room
- Consider the amount of space you have
- Make sure the colour of the antique coordinates well with the Wall’s
Lastly, make a detailed budget that will guide all your expenses. It should contain all the costs, including shipment fees and other miscellaneous items.