Photo by Pixabay.com
Boredom is a negative emotion, a mentally passive state, which is accompanied by a lack of interest in people, activities, environment as a whole. Concomitant sensations are anxiety, irritability, distraction, dissatisfaction. Reaction decreases, both on the physical and mental levels in a person with such a mood.
Print this list, cut it into narrow strips with one paragraph on each and put it in a box or jar. When you get bored at home, just randomly take any note – and proceed according to plan.
- Dance. To your favorite music, of course!
- Test a new game. For example, ABCya.
- View all Game of Thrones series (if you have enough days off, of course).
- Make a lot of selfies, choose the best ones and update avatars in instant messengers and social networks.
- Try all the actual clothes on, making a few stylish looks.
- Move furniture to refresh the interior. Any changes in the environment benefit the brain cells, improve memory and mood.
- Rhyme everything that you see around, even if it will be “cat – bat.” Perhaps you will have a poem! It’s also a great brain training.
- Make a crossword puzzle.
- Explore the site you like and get ideas from it.
- Start your own blog or channel in YouTube.
- Take a bath with foam by adding a couple of drops of your favorite aromatic oil.
- Arrange a spa with face masks and hair, a bath for hands and a brush for heels at home.
- Cook and drink cocoa or perfect hot chocolate, savoring every sip.
- Start reading a book about travel, space or magic.
- Include a light relaxing film about something good and kind.
- Fill an anti-stress coloring book with all the colors of rainbow.
- 17. Start painting.
- Practice yoga. All that is needed for this activity is a little space on the floor and a rug.
- Learn how to meditate.
- Take a nap.