It happens that the walls of the house start to get bored and you want something new, fresh and unusual. Antique clock face wallpaper will help you with this. This is a special vinyl high quality wallpaper that will add a unique touch to your home.
Vinyl wallpaper is a special type of wall covering in the form of rolls with a base of expensive and prestigious interlining. They are very popular as they have a number of advantages:
- Durability. Wallpapers with a vinyl layer are champions in durability: such a coating can stay on walls for up to 10 years, retaining its original color and freshness of paints even with wet cleaning.
- Strength. Unlike inexpensive and popular paper wallpaper, vinyl cover has 2 layers: paper or non-woven and vinyl, so they are much stronger. Tearing a piece of such a roll, for example, when gluing, is almost unrealistic.
- Moisture resistance. Depending on the type of vinyl wallpaper in the interior, it can be wiped clean with a wet cloth, thoroughly washed, and even rubbed with a brush or sponge.
- Versatility. This is the most important plus of this coating, since vinyl wallpaper in the interior can be matched to any style. The vinyl layer is capable of imitating velvet, fabric, textured plaster, stone, brick, bamboo, wood and other materials. In addition, the choice of colors and all kinds of patterns on vinyl is simply amazing – such a wealth of colors cannot be found among paper, non-woven or textile wallpapers. This type of wallpaper is ideal for the kitchen, bathroom or hallway.
- Vinyl wallpaper does not burn. Their synthetic composition does not support combustion, which greatly increases the safety of living in a room where the walls are covered with such wallpaper.
- Resistant to prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. If the room is on the light side, then even after a dozen years this will not lead to fading of the wallpaper.
If you’re looking for quality room decor on a limited budget, vinyl flooring can be one of the best decor options.
Image by Alexnewworld from Pixabay